The Toki Ponist on the Mountain Adventure Game
Episode 0: Coming Home
Take a first visual and interactive dive into the universe of The Toki Ponist on the Mountain in this short puzzle adventure. Just try it out and make yourself at home! To succeed, you will learn a bit of Toki Pona language and get a few snippets of insight into the philosophy of a self-proclaimed guru.
- 10-20 minutes of gameplay
- monochrome hand drawn pencil visuals and animations
- wield objects, operate machines and solve a simple puzzle
- one seemingly ordinary location to explore that slowly takes a turn towards the odd
- get in touch with The Toki Ponist philosophy and lost ways of thinking
- take a small dive into learning the actual artificial minimalist language Toki Pona
Download and Play
Play the original first part for free here:
Soon you will be able to play this episode on the Google Play and Apple App Store.
Also, don't forget to explore the wisdom of The Toki Ponist here.
Now the time is ripe to release, step by step, pieces of the novel and new episodes of this game.
Episodes 1 to N
Each will tell a part of the tale of The Toki Ponist on the Mountain and the other characters in the universe. With each episode, the game engine will advance and my experience will grow, resulting in:
- better and more elaborate (color!) drawings and animations
- increasingly intricate and creative puzzles in more locations than before
- a deeper dive into the philosophy of the Toki Ponist
- a stronger grasp of Toki Pona language
- hopefully better music, or at least something that can be called music
In the end, the game will not only be about following a storyline but will also serve as a testament to my growing experience and views on life.